Just imagine a picturesque hamlet overlooking the lake. That’s Bellagio, the Pearl of the Lake.
Writers, authors and artists have eulogized about the majestic beauty of its unique glimpses.
Antique stairways and an up-and-down series of alleys with the best refined boutiques and typical restaurants will lead you discover this wonderful jewel as well as one of its very most famous Villas : Villa Serbelloni. Despite its nineteenth-century look, the Villa was built in the 15th century on the very top of the hill. Surrounded by an elegant bothanical garden, Villa Serbelloni is now owned by the Rockefeller Foundation.
- From March 17 to November 5 every day except Monday and in case of bad weather.
- Departure of visits: 11.00 | 15:30
- Full ticket: € 9.00
- Groups (min 20 pax): € 7.00 per person.
- School groups and children between 7 and 13 years: € 5.00 per person.
- Children under 7 years of age free.