Standing in Tremezzo, on the western shore of Lake Como, is Villa Carlotta surrounded by a majestic bothanical garden and enanched as well by art masterpieces. Included within its 6503 ft² gardens are unique rare fascinating plants highlighted by fountains and stairways all making a harmonious suggestive overwhelming mix.
The stunning lake background as well as the clear waters and the mountains landscapes will definitely astonish you!
- From 7 to 22 October: 09.30 – 17.30
(ticket office closing at 17.00)
- From October 23rd to November 5th: 09.30am – 5.00pm
(ticket office closing at 4.00 pm)
- Every November Weekend 11-12-18-19-25-26:
10.00am – 4.30pm (ticket office closing at 4.00pm)
- Opening of the Immaculate bridge 8-9-10 December: 10.00 am-4.30 pm (closing time at 4.00 pm)
- Adult € 10.00
- Over 65 € 8.00
- Student € 5,00 (from 6 to 26 years with scholastic / university card)
- Children (from 0 to 5 years) Free entry