A day of relaxation, art and culture discovering the most beautiful villas on the lake; during the boat tour you will explore world-famous places of rare beauty. You will visit the elegant and romantic Villa Balbianello located on the peninsula of the town of Lenno; you will have the opportunity to walk in its lush garden among the famous statues that adorn it.
You will visit the famous Villa Carlotta with its rich collection of works of art; moreover, from its terrace you will enjoy a breathtaking panorama, known all over the world and its garden with countless varieties of plants and flowers, which every year give an explosion of color.
Continue to Bellagio, one of the most famous villages on Lake Como; where you will see Villa Melzi, famous for its vast English-style garden, full of rare and exotic plants.
At the end of the visits a delicious tasting dinner will be waiting for you in one of Lake Como‘s most scenic restaurants.
For this experience it is taken care of COVID-19 safety with appropriate measures.
– 3-hour private boat tour to reach the villas.
– Entrance ticket and guided tour of Villa Carlotta and its botanical garden in Cadenabbia.
– Entrance ticket and guided tour of the gardens of Villa del Balbianello and its famous statues in Lenno.
– Entrance ticket and guided tour of the gardens of Villa Melzi in Bellagio.
– Dinner with tasting of typical Valtellina dishes at a restaurant with panoramic views of Lake Como located in Bellagio.
– Private transfer to reach the starting point (available upon request with an additional charge).
– Private transfer to return to accommodation (available upon request with an additional charge).
– Anything not specifically mentioned under “included”.
– Any gratuities and extras of a personal nature.
From 2 to 8 people
Italian, English, Spanish
Not wheelchair accessible
Inform in case of food allergies or intolerances
For any needs please contact: Whatsapp +39 380 1995222