The silk factory has made the city of Como a worldwide famous destination over the last centuries. What better way to celebrate it, than to dedicate an entire Museum to this important piece of history?
Built on more than 10760 ft2, this unique Museum shows a historical instructive reconstruction of the silk production. Rare equipments, historic archives and dedicated storages as well they all create an extraordinary cultural heritage.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Sundays and holidays by reservation for groups
- Single whole: € 10.00
- Reduced for groups (minimum 10 people, max 25 people, guide in Italian included): € 7.00 per person.
- Single students with ID card and Under 18:
€ 4.00 per person
- Single Over 65: € 7.00
- Family ticket: parent: € 7.00 – child up to 18 years: € 3.50