The Orrido in Bellano, despite its name, it’s one of the most scenic enchanting place in Italy.
This is a natural gorge formed over the centuries (about 15 milions years ago) by the erosive force of the flowing waters of Pioverna.
Some aerial walkways lead visitors throughout Orrido’s spectacularity, with stunning view on its natural beauties: rumbling falls, small clear lakes, carved rock walls and thunderous waters.
The impetuous overwhelming relentless Pioverna flows into the canyon giving a majestic atmosphere to this wonderful place.
Orari 2018 hours
- JANUARY – FEBRUARY – NOVEMBER – DECEMBER:
holidays and holidays before 11.00 am to 5.00 pm
- MARCH AND OCTOBER:
holidays and holidays before 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- APRIL AND MAY:
holidays and holidays before 10.00 am to 7.00 pm,
every day from 10.00am to 1.00pm and from 3.00pm to 6.00pm
- JUNE AND SEPTEMBER:
every day from 10.00 to 19.00
- JULY AND AUGUST:
every day from 10.00 to 22.00
- Full admission: € 4.00
- Boys (up to 12 years): € 3.50
- Groups over 25 components: Euro 3.00 each
- Residents (in possession of the identity card issued by the Municipality of Bellano): free entry
- children up to 5 years: free admission
For groups and groups over the times indicated above, call:+39 3343774966