Founded in 1946, the Jewelery De Pascalis company is characterized by the offer of prestigious brands of watchmaking, exclusive jewelery and precious stones, while also providing complete assistance in its watch and jewelery workshops.
Located in the central Cavour Street, in a building entirely dedicated to commercial and laboratory activities, De Pascalis jewelry offers a wide range of services ranging from sales and after-sales activities of the most prestigious luxury brands to customized consultancy in the ‘creation and creation of jewelry and in the purchase of precious stones.
Growing, innovating, expanding its horizons and its customers more and more, carefully choosing the partners: inspired by these principles, the company is now characterized by 3 points of sale. In addition to the main boutique in Lecco, for over thirty years in Rome a shop is active in the historic Veneto Street, where some of the most exclusive brands of watch and jewelery are offered. Also in Lecco, finally, Jolly Gallery offers a careful selection of the youngest and trendy luxury brands.