By boat from Varenna, we’ll reach San Giovanni di Bellagio. Walking through the village streets, we will reach the house of bicycles and the Museum of Navigation Instruments, a private collection.
We will then continue towards Bellagio through the gardens of Villa Melzi D’Eril. Once in Bellagio, we will embark on the boat that will take us to the Museum of the Larian boat.
After visiting the Museum, return by boat to Varenna. Once in Varenna, free time to visit the village and the gardens of Villa Cipressi with an aperitif.
- Accompanying person.
- Navigation ticket for Lake Como.
- Lunch package.
- Admission ticket to the Museum of navigation instruments.
- Admission ticket to the Lake Como boat museum.
- Admission ticket for Villa Melzi D’Eril.
- Entrance ticket to the Villa Cipressi gardens.
- Anything not expressly mentioned in the “included” item.
- Any gratuities and extras of a personal nature.
- Private transfer to reach departure point (available upon request with additional cost).
- Private transfer to return to accommodation (available upon request with additional cost).
From 2 to 8 people
- Not accessible to people with mobility problems.
- From 15 April to 15 October
Easy tour, 3-4 km walking distance with ups and downs
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Bring a light windbreaker.
For any needs contact: Whatsapp +39 380 1995222