You cannot leave Lake Como without visiting its “pearl” and “diamond”: Bellagio and Varenna. Bellagio is a unique location, not least because of its location: from there you almost completely embrace the horizon!
After visiting Bellagio, you will take a fantastic private boat tour of the center of the lake, where the views will leave you breathless. After the boat tour you will need to board the public boat to reach Varenna, a charming fishing village characterized by fascinating stairways, strolling romantically along the lakefront.
At the end of the tour you will go to a charming villa overlooking the lake, where you can visit its beautiful botanical garden and enjoy a delicious aperitif overlooking our beautiful lake.
– Individual tour of the village of Bellagio and Varenna.
– One-hour tour of the Centro Lago by private boat.
– Public boat tickets from Bellagio to Varenna and vice versa.
– Individual visit of the botanical garden.
– lunch or aperitif with local cured meat products.
– Private roundtrip transfer to your hotel/villa/resort (available upon request with additional cost).
– Language guide (available upon request with additional cost).
– Audioguide in language (available upon request with additional cost).
– Anything not specifically mentioned under “included”
– Any gratuities and extras of a personal nature
From 2 to 8 people
Italian, English, Spanish
Not wheelchair accessible
– Easy tour.
– Presence of ascents and steps.
– Inform in case of food allergies or intolerances
For any needs please contact: WhatsApp +39 380 199 5222